At Hanlin Insurance, we are dedicated to you and all your insurance needs. We partner with a variety of insurance providers so that we can offer our clients the best coverage at the lowest possible rates. When you request a free quote, one of our qualified insurance agents will shop our network of providers to find the custom policy that fits your needs.
Some Unexpected Reasons to Call Your Insurance Agent
There are certain events in life when we know it is time to reach out to an insurance agent, such as purchasing a new house, but there are other less obvious events were contacting an agent might not occur to us.
Ask yourself… How might an agent help me start my own business? How is having a teenage driver in my household going to impact my finances? When I inevitably win the lottery, how can my agent help protect my winnings? Hanlin Insurance has compiled a list of common (and a few less common) events when it would be wise to contact your agent.
Your kid is old enough to drive?! Do you slash your tires, buy a houseboat and live offshore, far away from any roads? (Be sure to contact your agent if you do any of those things!) Seriously, if you have a teenage driver living under your roof, contact your agent. They can point you in the direction of programs that educate your teen, making them a safer driver and possibly reducing the cost of their auto insurance.
You’re doing it! You’re finally going to quit your nine-to-fiver and start your dream business on the shores of Lake Erie… Al’s Bait and Tackle Tiki Bar! Worms and Mai Tais for the trendy cosmopolitan fishermen.
We’ve all been there. You borrow your neighbor’s lawn mower and mangle the blades on a garden gnome. You can’t face the embarrassment of returning a broken mower so you make the only reasonable decision you have left. You move into a new house!
Regardless of your reasons for moving, purchasing a home is a major life event that requires contacting one insurance agent. A new house means new coverage. Most banks will not close on sale without proof of insurance, so advance contact with your agent is a must.
You played to win, and, against the overwhelming odds, you won big! Really BIG! Congratulations! How do you manage this sudden cash flow that will forever change your life? Maybe you’re not so great with money, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t hire an English butler to serve that auctioned vase of ancient Egyptian wine aboard your new party zeppelin. Right?
Whether your winnings are huge or more modest, definitely contact your insurance agent. They can help you set up annuity payments: regular payments from savings and investments from your lottery winnings. They can make sure you preserve your newfound wealth and not fritter it away on airships, moldy grape juice, butlers with cool accents, and whatever else rich people like.
Please remember, whatever changes occur in your busy life, don’t hesitate to call your insurance agent. Even if the scenarios seem as ridiculous or small as the ones described above, your agent will happily answer any questions.
Get to Know Us
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
• Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
• Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
• Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
• Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
• Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
• Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
• Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
• Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
• Treat you with respect and courtesy.
• Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.